Monday, January 16 is Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday and the University and Annenberg buildings will be closed. We will reopen on Tuesday, January 17 at 7:30 a.m.
In preparation for the long weekend, please remember these general security guidelines:
- When leaving your office for any duration of time, please close and lock your office doors.
- If you work in a shared space, please lock your drawers and storage bins prior to leaving your workstation.
- Contact TechOps immediately if your locks are not working properly, or have any difficulties securing your area.
- If you use a laptop computer, we highly recommend purchasing a security cable and tethering it to your workstation.
- If you witness a crime, call DPS at x04321 immediately and find a safe location. Do not confront the criminal. The equipment and property in the facility are not worth jeopardizing your safety. Contact the TechOps team after calling DPS. They can be reached at x05297. If it is after hours, please contact Ray Barkley at (213) 458-4307.
For further information on our services, or to place a request, we encourage you to visit our TechOps website.